Monday, June 22, 2009

Sketch 31

Evening Ladies

Well what a weekend. Sunday we went down to the racetrack for Ken's hotlaps only to have them cancelled at the last minute due to bad weather. By the time we got home my sinuses were in full swing and I have been quite a bit off colour for the past 24-48 hours! Meds are starting to kick in and I am starting to feel a bit more human. Had to cancell my dentist for today but... not that, that makes me all unhappy! Kicking back tonight playing around with my craft robo which hasn't seen much use of late and watching some tv. But make sure you grab a coffee and hop on over to the Beary Box blogspot and check out this weeks amazing design team layout! Girls you did a totally wicked job this week! Awesome lo's each and everyone of them! So without making you wait any longer here is my submission. Have a great week! xo S