Thursday, July 2, 2009

Card Making




Hi Everyone

Well it does indeed seem very strange not to be coming in here each Monday and Thursday to update my blog with my latest Beary Box cards or layouts. I have had a busy week but managed to get a couple of cards done for RAK's and thought I would share them with you. Tonight I am off to a crop night so hope to get a couple of lo's done and then tomorrow.... well we are making the long drive down the coast to Movieworld (theme park) on the Gold Coast for Douglas and Jordan's birthdays - lots of photo opportunities there! Wahoo can't wait. The kids are all getting very excited too! Ok best be off and get organised. I have to take Douglas to get a booster shot today for an earlier injection. Have a great weekend my friends. Hugs xo Shirl

2 comments:

Kris said...

Oh Shirl, ya poor chick, ya must be feeling lost without posting your BB stuff... I feel for ya honey **Big Hug** Your cards look fabulous girl, I can't wait to get my stamps next week and join in creating with these lil cuties. Catch up with you tonight sweetie, til then xo Kris

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Kris... it is a really strange feeling not BB'ing that is for sure. Can't wait to catch up with ya tonight! Til then! xo S