Friday, July 31, 2009

Crop Night Cards












Sorry I have been so quiet of late. Sick family the past few weeks and we have also been very busy when well enough. Had a trip out to Chinchilla on Wednesday with the family. Lovely day for a drive in the country and got some cool not to mention cute snaps of the kids too at Dalby and Toowoomba on the way home! Other than this... not much happening in the way of mojo for Shirl!! I have several Discover DT lo's on the go but no mojo til last night to finish them off.

Well couldn't find anything to appease me at crop night so I decided to make some cards instead. I managed to get six cards made. Some with stamped images and some with the cuttlebug. I was more than happy with them so found a bit of my mojo seemed to have returned before the end of the night.

This is great news as I have my online crop with Scrappies on tonight so, so need that mojo! Well hope you enjoy and have a great weekend everyone. Happy scrapping!!










2 comments:

Danielle said...

These are awesome cards Shirl! Your colouring on the Anyas and Tildas are gorgeous! Your mojo is definitely flowing girl!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Danielle. I have really fallen in love with the Anyas you so kindly sent me! xo S