Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Layouts....

Well is it certainly strange not coming in here with regular lo's and cards... I managed to get out last Friday night to my local for their crop night. It was so exciting seeing my DT lo's on the wall for everyone to see at Discover. Be sure if you are local to head on down to the store and check out all the wicked DT lo's on display! I have three new lo's to share as a result of Friday night. Sorry been slack finishing them off and photographing them! School holidays are flying by and before I know it they will all be back at school again! Bring on Tuesday! I can't wait and secretly I think the kids are looking forwards to going back to school and playing with their friends again too. Saturday is Douglas' 13th birthday. We are busy planning what to do for the day.... he is so indecisive! Lol. So more photo's to come! But for now.... here is the first of the three lo's - this one was taken in our backyard on June 27th when we were celebrating Jordie's 10th bday.....

As you can see the kids all had lots of fun getting very muddy riding the quad and bikes around the dam! The next one is of the birthday boy riding... he is only just big enough to ride the postie scooter - but ain't he proud he finally can!

And lucky last for today. This is my very beautiful and sweet neice Trish. I so love this photo of you Trish.. I know you don't but you look so very pretty in this pic. Hugs'n'love sweet neice!

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my work! Hugs Shirl

3 comments:

Kris said...

Gorgeous work as always Shirl. Love the layout of Trish, that is a beautiful picture of her for sure girl. Love the whole page, totally beautiful :) xo Kris

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Kris... how you doing babe? Hugs xo S

Shirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.