Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Best Friends


Finally here is the last DT lo I did for Robyn at Discover for July. This one is of me and my good friend from Moura, Dannie. Photo was taken at our farewell dinner. I just love the simplicity of this one along with the clean clear straight lines!


Not much planned for today. I have some grocery shopping to do and some prices to get for our long overdue insurance claim and then I am hoping to get a card made later in the day for a challenge.


Hope everyone has a great day. xo S

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Less is definitely more on this page Shirl! This is gorgeous! Your simple embellishments frame the beautiful picture perfectly - gorgeous!
Hugs, Danielle

Carly said...

Love it! Very beautiful LO! Looks awesome!

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Carly and Danielle. Mega hugs xo S