Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The First Discover LO.....




Well ladies here it is the first of the layouts I did for Robyn at Discover..... this one was a bit of a challenge. Here is my gorgeous DS Jordan hamming it up for the camera at our farewell dinner in Moura back in April this year. I was quite happy with how this DLO turned out. As Robyn teaches these lo's as classes in her shop we are asked not to use embellishments other than what is provided or what Robyn has in stock in the shop. This is the first lo I completed for Discover. TFL. xo S

2 comments:

Danielle said...

These are 2 great layouts Shirl! Your son looks like a real hoot! You've definitely captured it well in your layout and embellishments!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thank you Danielle. I love these pics too... and yes he is certainly a HOOT! Hugs xo S