Thursday, August 6, 2009

KREATIV BLOGGER Award


Well what a lovely surprise I did find when I logged on just now. My gorgeous and very very talented friend the lovely Danielle from craftangeldanielle has given me this Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks so much Danielle !! You are such an inspiration. I so love your work and your blog. You are an amazing person!! In the spirit in which the award was given I will now follow the rules and pass it along to some of my blogging friends.

Please be sure to follow the rules listed below my blogging friends.

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may find interesting.
5. Nominated seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Ok, so here's my list of 7 interesting facts about me:-
1. I have a very large and extended family as my Mother was married twice.... I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers... just for starters.
2. I married my sweetheart and "soul mate" Ken nearly 16 years ago. We have 3 children.
3. I want to live and work in Canada one day.
4. Before I die (& hopefully before I am too old) I want to travel & visit, England, the USA, Canada, Scotland, Isle of Man, New Zealand & quite a few more amazing places & countries.
5. I don't believe in GOD & whilst I consider myself an athiest I do have my own beliefs & think we could learn alot from Buddhism & Judaism.
6. I want to lose at least another 15 kgs & when I do I am going to Tassie to visit my sista Caz.
7. I don't smoke or drink (well not much & when I do I only drink VODKA based drinks).

Now I'd like to nominate these 7 fabulous bloggers:-

1. Caz at My Little Slice of Scrapping Paradise
2. Kris at Scrappin by Kris
3. Wati at Scrap Creation
4. Tina at Scrapped by Tina
5. Maria at Indigo Bloom
6. Angie at My Scraptastic World
7. Bec at Bizzy Becs


Thanks for stopping by everyone. Hope you all have a great weekend and get lots of scrapping done!! Hugs


6 comments:

Maria said...

Awww thanks Shirl! You are a gem! It was nice to learn a bit more about you and find out some more things we have in common. xo

Shirl said...

You are very welcome Maria. Hugs xo S

Wati Basri said...

thanks shirl for the award..you are too sweet...hugs

Tina said...

Thanks girl you are to sweet my friend !!! xoxo Tina

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

Now this is so sweet Shirl, thanks for the award, I just love your creations, and i feel very honoured.. thanks. xxxx Angie

Shirl said...

YVW Wati, Tina and Angie. I love the inspiration you give me with all your great designs. Hugs xo S