Sunday, August 2, 2009

More Crop Layouts!

Here are some more layouts from my crops this weekend! Hope you enjoy them as much as I have had making them. Still working on one more DLO that is due tonight so check back later - maybe tomorrow- for a look at that one! Have a great week girls and happy scrapping!
This layout is my neice Trish with my DD Nicayla. Photo taken at Jordie's birthday back in June. I did this lo for the Scraps of Us Winter Wonderland Crop which has been on over this weekend. This is Carly's Pattern Papper Challenge. Using scraps of pp's only to make up the lo. I had these old kaiser pp's that I thought would go well with the photo! I tried to meet the extra credit criteria too buy only adding paper embellies but I just had to have ONE real life glitzy flower!!

This DLO I did for the Scrappies Cyber Crop 4 which was held on Saturday night. Challenge 3 was to be a lo of an animal but as I was a bit over doing animal lo's I did these old photo's of Douglas, Ken and I went D was a baby back in 1997. He had this toy cat that went nearly everywhere with him... named Garfield. D just adored him and had to have him in the photo shoot or he just wouldn't smile! lols. Thanks for looking everyone! xo S

No comments: