Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New DLO


Well I just logged onto SCRAPS OF US to see what was happening over there to find out that the gorgeous Vicki had posted winners from the Winter Wonderland Cyber Crop that she held on the weekend. I won prizes for the cards I made as well as a lo and photo comp entry. Now I have to say that Vicki was so generous she is sending us all a little prize for the photo comp as she couldn't choose and has selected more than one winner for the challenges too. So very kind Vicki. It was like getting a RAK in the post... lovely surprise that has made my day! Thanks so very much girl. It was such a friendly well organised crop. Can't wait for the next one! Hugs xo


This is the last DLO I completed for the crop on the weekend. Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday. Not much happening here - no time for crafty stuff this week {which is ok coz I got so much done on the weekend!!} real life is taking front seat. I have a heap of birthday's and anniveraries to send out this month but. Along with a special card for my friend the lovely Julz who has a bday coming up real soon! Thanks for stopping by.... bye for now. xo Shirl

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats on your wins Shirl! I love scrapbook pages! My fabulous little package just arrived in the mail - thank you so much! The images are just adorable and those chipboard flowers look like they'll be so much fun to play with! You are too sweet my friend!!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

So goodie so glad they arrived finally.... took a bit longer than I thought they would but as long as you have them now. So glad you liked the little chippie flowers. Can't wait to see what you make with them! Hugs xo S

Danielle said...

Hey Shirl, there's a little something on my blog for you!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Oh Danielle you are just so kind I tell you. Be right over for a little look see! Thanks xo S

Tanyah Payne said...

Oh i love your work so much xoxo

Shirl said...

Hi Tan thanks so much ! Hugs xo S