Thursday, August 27, 2009

Now for Scrappies.....

Good Morning Ladies

I am spending the day at home organising my craft desk and getting some lo's ready to take out tonight for my first crop night at Arnolds Scrapbook & Craft Supplies at Rothwell. It is their very first ever crop night too! How exciting hey? The night includes pizza so a yummy treat. I so want a chocolate bar right now... but I was good. I drove the kids to school this morning and kept on driving right past all the shops that sell chocolate! lols. But since I hope to get some more lo's done tonight I thought best get on here and post the last of my completed layouts!
These were my submissions for Scrappies Scrapbooking Supplies for this month.
This DLO "Fun in the Sun" is my themed lo. Our theme this month was WINTER! lols I felt funny doing a lo on having fun at the beach but for us it was a winter time treat. It is warm enough here to go to the beach almost all year round. You can't swim it is too cold for that but you can still do lots of fun things!
The second lo is my freestyle submission and is titled Curly... it all but explains itself. The day Nicayla conned us into buying fancy smancy curling wand for her! The hairdresser curled her hair as a demo to the ppl gathered around - it is very easy to use! One day Mum hope to be almost as good as that hairdresser One Day! Hope everyone has a great Friday and a fabulous weekend.

Thanks for stopping by everyone and HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY! Hope you all get some time to get scrappy! xo S

No comments: