Monday, August 24, 2009

Slacko Me


Hey Everyone


So sorry I haven't been blogging the last couple of weeks. Real life kinda over took me there for a while plus I haven't had alot of time to scrap or make cards. Just thought I best get back in here and get some new stuff posted. Firstly this is a lo that I got done last Friday night at the Discover Crop. Most of the girls were there from 9am as Robyn held an all day/night crop. I could go during the day as my DH Ken had his V8 hotlaps at long last but managed to get back in time for the night crop lols. We both have a great time - Ken during the day and me at night. I was feeling a bit tired so I ended up using one of the new kaiser sketches and this is my take on the sketch. Thanks for stopping by gals and I will try and post more regularly. Will have some new lo's for Discover DT and Scrappies DT up real soon. Have a great night mwah XO S

3 comments:

Maria said...

This is so pretty Shirl! I love the little birdie and branch. Nice work! x

Danielle said...

Beautiful layout Shirl - gorgeous pic of your sweet girl. Love your embellishments - fab work! Glad to see you back - I've missed your postings! I've been slack this week too but hopefully with only one week left of summer hols the boys will be back in school and I can get more regular crafting in!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Hi Maria and Danielle, Thanks so much for you kind words. I have some more to post but thought I would do it in dribs and drabs so stay tuned. I have my Discover and Scrappies DT work to come. Danielle can't wait to see what you have to post when you start crafting up a storm again! xo S