Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ti Amo

I was lucky enough last night to go to Arnolds very first ever crop night. We had a lovely evening, lots of laughs, great company and pizza, cake and bikkies to be enjoyed by all. I was lucky enough to get three single lo's completed and a fourth that was a scraplift from one of their talented Design Team members Tracey. So stay tuned for lots of new stuff to be uploaded over the next few days. Been a quiet afternoon... had a great chat over the net to the lovely KRIS... great catching up girl and love those two lo's on your blog and then hoped to get a 5th lo done using the left over My Minds Eye papers from the scraplifted lo but it wasn't meant to be. Nicayla is having a sleepover tonight so Ken is now watching a boys movie with Douglas and Jordie and I am doing some catch up work on the computer. So hope for some good weather tomorrow and if Ken doesn't get called into work like today well we will go to the markets in the morning, pick up Nicayla from here sleepover and then maybe take the kids over to Bribie Is again for a swim and play at the beach and maybe a bbq too!

This is one of my favourite photo's of recent times. Jordie spent $15 of his own money at a local market to buy Nicayla a pretty blown glass ring for her birthday. I ended up giving him $10 back as it was alot just for a ring but he really wanted her to have it as it was soo pretty and he thought she would love it!! Well he was right and this was her reaction when she unwrapped it and realise what he had given her. I just love the look on her face. Only wish I could have been in two places at one so I could have captured the look on Jordie's face too. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog girls. Have the bestest weekend ever. Hugs xo S

No comments: