Sunday, September 20, 2009

Discover Blog Sketch Challenge

Hey Everyone


Well hope for all my Queensland friends out there you are enjoying the first official day of the Sept School holidays. It is a bit warm here and after such a big weekend we are chilling and having a quiet day at home! Plan on getting some movies out tomorrow for Cheap Tuesday as they say WED will be HOT HOT HOT so we are going to sit indoors and have ourselves a bit of a movie marathon! Wed and Fri Ken and I are off to the gym after he finishes work and Jordie & Nic are taking a kids fitness class whilst we workout! Just wanted to pop by and post a layout that I did ages ago and forgot to post once it went up on the Discover blogspot! This lo I did for the Sept Blog Sketch Challenge! I am not overly happy with it as it is a bit busy but... will share it anyways. I haven't done much scrapping lately but hope to get over to Discover this week for their crop night! Have a great week everyone. xo S

No comments: