Friday, September 11, 2009

Dream LO Freestyle Scrappies DT Submission


This is my second lo for Scrappies for the month of September. This is a freestyle submission on Ken and me from a fun photo that Douglas snapped at that same park in Dalby. Thanks for pushing me Caz, Julz and Jacqueline to get out in front of the camera for a change! Thanks for stopping by girls. We are off into the city tomorrow night but as I still don't have my new camera probably won't have too many pics if any at all. They have a big festival happening in Brisbane this month and tomorrow night starts it all off with RIVERFIRE, a huge fireworks display over the river, city, Kangaroo Point and Storey Bridge. They also have F11's buzz the skies to open up the start of the fireworks which last 25 mins and again at the end they do their amazing dump and burn to light up the night skies. This is the last year for the dump & burn so I am a bit disappointed to know I won't get any pics but.... such is life! Have a great weekend everyone! Happy Scrappin. xo S

4 comments:

Danielle said...

OMGoodness, where I have been?? - so many layouts of yours to catch up on!! They're all so gorgeous Shirl - LOVE them! You really are such a creative genius - I guess I don't need to see your crafting desk, lol!!!
Thanks for your comments - they gave me such a good laugh!!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Danielle... I was thinking just the same thing when I visited your blog last night! Whilst I remembered you mentioning the minor flood I had missed the photos of your craft room etc etc. I am so behind the time! Hugs xo S

araon said...

Really great ideas. I like every example. Just might have to try these... So cute! Thank you!
more templates easy to download

Shirl said...

Thanks Aaron. xo S