Friday, September 11, 2009

Scrappies DT LO'S September

Well what a busy week it has been... don't know where the time goes somedays. On Tuesday for the first time ever in my life I managed to get locked out of the house. One of the cherubs pulled the door closed just as I realised I had left the keys on the entertainment unit on my way out. So I got an extra long walk that day as I had to walk on down to the real estate to pick up the spare set of keys! So all in all I walked 9 klms! Felt pretty good but. During the week I did managed to get my two lo's done for Scrappies Scrapbooking Supplies for September. We also did an OTP Challenge this month. We were given a Kaiser LOVE album to decorate. As our theme was FATHER'S I did mine as a gift for Ken on FD which was last Sunday. I will upload some pics of it later on. But in the mean time here is my lo based on the Fathers theme. This is Douglas with Ken at the park in Dalby when we had our big day out in Chincilla last month.

No comments: