Saturday, October 3, 2009

Scrappies Cyber Crop 5




Hello Girls




Had a lovely evening last night with the girls from Scrappies at our 5th Cyber Crop night. I only managed to get two (2) layouts completed before the midnight deadline but I thought I would share them with you!




The DLO was a sketch challenge using a Becky Higgins sketch chosen by Julz and the other single lo was theme based. A lo using a photo of us pre baby days. In this photo is my bestie (& ex SIL) Margie when we were much thiner... you could say half the women we are today!! LMBO!! As I was having a mojo less night this lo was a scraplift from Kaiser DT member Christine Rumley.




Thanks for looking ladies and I hope you are all having a very scrappy weekend.




Hugs




Shirl

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Great layouts Shirl! You did better than I did the other night - ended up drinking more wine and chatting than scrapbooking, hee hee! I cut some paper for a page and even that was cut the wrong way - it was not a productive evening for scrapping!! Had loads of fun though!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Danielle. I think I like the sound of your night better than mine! Took me over two hours to do the DLO sketch challenge... talk about bad!! he he he! xo S