Monday, January 4, 2010

Back In Action at LONG LAST..........

Hi Everyone

Sorry I have been offline for so long from my blog. It has been a very busy, long and hard few weeks since our move and having to change ISP providers and loose heaps of gigs on our new plan has meant I haven't been doing much uploading at all.

But I am back now.... spent the day at my cleaned up craft desk and have made 5 cards so far. Will upload them as soon as I have a chance to resize them so that you can all have a look and give me some feedback.

Miss you guys. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy Blogging and HAPPY SCRAPPING too!

xo

Shirl

2 comments:

Chloe :-) said...

Wow, loving your latest card creations! Lovely :-)

Shirl said...

Hi Chloe... thanks so much for stopping by at my blog and for leaving such a lovely comment. Hugs xo S