Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cool Cat Digi Stamp/Card



Good Morning Friends!

Well here we are nearly at the end of school holidays and I can finally see the light at the end of the holiday tunnel!! All my kids are soooo over the holidays. Hot day today so stuck inside but we had a ripper weekend which included a family reunion that saw us take a trip to Kings Beach to the north of us and then a drive south to end the day with a bbq dinner at my nephew's new house! Sunday we had Nan & Pop over for dinner and spent nearly 3 hours outside in the morning mowing, snipper and pruning the gardens! We timed it beautifully as we got a huge thunderstorm around midnight last night with some semi decent rain so the cut lawn must have loved that. Just a quick share for today. Had to make up a quick card for a male bday today! OPPS!! late again! This image was a free digi download and I couldn't help but use it as he is just ONE COOL KAT!! Hope everyone is planning a great scrappy week and I can't wait to see what you are all up to! Happy scrapping and card making! Enjoy and stay safe, warm or cool.... what wild and wonderful weather we are all having from heat waves to frozen winter wonderlands! Til next time.... xo Shirl

4 comments:

Chloe :-) said...

Oh what a cool card!!! :-)

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Chloe. I must admit I feel in love with him when I saw him on the net! Now off to the Boutique - life has been so hectic I haven't managed to get in for a few days now! xo S

Danielle said...

That is one KOOL KAT Shirl! I love this card - he's awesome and beautifully coloured! The embossed swirls are perfect on this card!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Danielle. As always too kind xo S