Sunday, January 31, 2010

First Challenge at Scrap Chat 'n' Challenges

Well everyone this is my very first challenge for the Scrap Chat 'n' Challenges site. Thanks again so much for having me Michelle and.... ***drum roll*** for asking me to not only be on the Creative Team but to become a Team Leader as well. Hugs!! Hope I get it all right and do you proud!

This month I choose a Becky Fleck sketch for everyone to try.... so if you are looking for some great challenge please come on over to the site and check it out... we have each month challenges for cards, photography, real life, colours, sketches, inspiration, we dare you, and using your scraps just to name a few yes I am sure there are ones I have forgotten about.

The site is all about having fun and enjoying your craft... no pressure.. just fun!

So here is the sketch and my lo.....




Thanks for stopping by everyone!

Hugs

Shirl

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Love it Shirl! You did an awesome job with the sketch. Gorgeous piccies and I love that little owl - toohoo cute (sorry, couldn't resist that one, lol)!!!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Danielle. You never fail to brighten up my day. xo S