Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New CT position......

Hi Everyone

Well I have had some exciting news.... the lovely Michelle from Scrap, Chat and Challenges has asked me to become a member of their Creative Team. I have been given my first challenge for the site to be posted on the 1st February! I am going to be doing a sketch challenge for Feb 10. I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful new site. The ladies there are all soooooo lovely and the CT have already made me feel so welcomed not to mention inspired but all of their great creations.

So stay tuned ladies as I will no doubt be posting some new work real soon! Just need to find my missing mojo??? Any ideas girls? Have you seen it hiding somewhere? lols.

Hope you are all having a great scrapping week and getting loads done!

Til next time. Hugs xo S

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Woohoo Shirl - way to go girl! Congrats on making this team - can't wait to see what you start creating! I really hope you find your mojo soon!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Danielle. Will be posting some stuff soon I hope xo S

Chloe :-) said...

Congrats Shirl!! How exciting!!!! Can't wait to see your creations :-)

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Chloe. xo S