Saturday, January 9, 2010

Scrappies DT Layouts January 2010



Afternoon Ladies

Well, it was a sad week this week as Julz announced she had decided to shut up shop! So this is my last DT submission for Scrappies.... I have had such a ball working for you Julz and wish you all the best with your new endeavours in life! It will take some getting used to not lurking my days away at Scrappies. Thanks for having me for so long on your Design Team. This month's theme was School Days. Julz asked us to scrap a lo on ourselves but luckily for me (lmao) I have already scrapped my school pics some years ago! So I have used some pics of my DD Nicayla instead. Enjoy your Sunday afternoon ladies! xo Shirl

4 comments:

Chloe :-) said...

Lovely LO's Shirl! That border looks stunning!

Shirl said...

Wow thanks so much Chloe. You are too kind gf! Hugs xo S

Manon Keir said...

Gorgweous work Shirl and welcome to the boutique :)

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Manon.... and so nice to see you here at my blog. xo S