Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone

Well I am going to try and update my blog a little more often this year... that is my new year's resolution. Since moving to our current address and having to go wireless I just don't have the gig to do loads of uploading but I have to try and do a bit better than the meagre few posts I have made in the past six months. So to kick start of the 2011 I thought I would share with you an OTP project I just finished. It is the Kaisercraft Christmas Tree. I got the b&w inspiration from a tree I saw on a scrapbooking site (original scrapper unknown) and loved it so much I just had to give it a try so with a few added twists from ME - the purple bling and hand painted pink/purple glass beads. Hope you all like my creation and that is perhaps inspires others to get crafty real soon. Thanks for stopping by my friends and I hope you all have HAPPY NEW YEAR filled with much happiness! Hugs xo S

No comments: