Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'll Love You "Always"


Good Evening

Well I have been very busy over the past few days making a start on my pages for my album - Bon Jovi! I can't wait til it is all done and I can sit and proudly flip through the pages remembering two of the best weeks of 2010. My spur of the moment trip to Perth to go and see my beloved boys with my bestie's hubby Kim. And then finally getting to meet my on screen friends Caz (aka Sis) and Julz plus getting to go and see Bon Jovi for a second time in as many weeks with the girls. Now the hard decision which layout to share with you all first..... I think I will go with "Always". Thanks so Julz & Caz (sis in particular) for sharing your photo's with me. These photo's came from Caz' camera! It is a very simple lo but I wanted to highlight the photos! Here are the boys taking their final vows! Thanks for looking ladies xo S

No comments: