Thursday, January 6, 2011

Scrapbooking Again!

Well my friends I am going to try really hard to keep this blog more updated this year so I thought I would stop in and say HI! I have had a couple of good days where I have been able to spend some time at my craft desk so shortly I will share with you some of 2011's creations. I would like to thank my all time favourite musicians BON JOVI for helping me kick start the new year! So far I think I have done 4 or 5 single lo's either using my pics from their concerts and one lo of my gfs that went to their Brissy concert with me! Thanks Julz and Caz! So as soon as the weather lightens up a bit I will get these lo's photographed to share with you all.

In the meantime I hope you are all enjoying the school holidays.... how many more weeks people? Seriously with all this rain my poor kids are so ready to go back to school it isn't funny! They are close to sick of the sight of each other and missing their friends too and it certainly don't help being cooped up inside all day long!

Thank goodness Jordie and Nic are back to their sporting commitments from today so that will give us something to do til school goes back.

Have a great weekend my friends!

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: