Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some New Cards.......




And here are two cards I made today. Saw the concept somewhere on the net last night and just had to have a little play today. So what do you think ladies. I started with the yellow and blue card. Kept it pretty basic as I wanted to see how I went. Hope it still came out stylish enough. The purple card I jazzed up a little more. My middle ds is off to a class mates birthday party in 48 hours... guess which card he has asked to take? Yes you guessed it the purple one! So tomorrow I have to make up another card. I am trying to build up a good supply for the year for unexpected birthday's, RAK's and just to say hello! Have a great weekend to you all. And thanks for stopping by my blog xo Shirl

2 comments:

Susan said...

They look incredible, Shirl. I love your style. It comes through no matter what format you use! :)

Shirl said...

Thank you so much Susan xo S