Monday, May 30, 2011

A Beautiful Day

OMG I didn't realise it has been so long since I updated my blog..... so sorry ladies. Partly due to my son who (got to love teens now don't you?!?!) managed to trash all our allocated gigs for the month in like a week! So we have been restricted to almost dial up for two weeks - GRRRRRRRRRR!! Back now and I can promise more regular updates.

I am so excited girls as I have just sent off my very first card submission created from my very first ever sketch for my new DESIGN TEAM gig. So stay tuned as I will be back in a few short days to link you in to their amazing blog. Then you can join me and all the other very talented (not to mention lovely) ladies in creating some wicked cards and layouts as well.

In the meantime a few little things I have been working on in the past few days (weeks!).

Firstly a very simple male card made for Jordie's best mate:



His Mum makes cards as well so I wanted to keep this pretty simple!

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: