Monday, May 30, 2011

OMG

OMG I am having such trouble posting today.... so what was going to be one post has been turned into two.... this is the card that Nicayla ended getting for her birthday. My gorgeous niece Trish started making an explosion box card and I just couldn't resist making one for Nicayla. She had told me she wanted a card that I earlier posted on here but she was more than delighted with her new card. I filled it with a photo of her from each year of her life and had two spaces left. So they both became tab holders - one with birthday wishes and one with a voucher for Nicayla to get her a new leotard for her birthday! So hope it inspires someone!






Bye for now but remember to come back in a few days ladies for a link up to the new blog and lots of fun sketches to try out!

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: