Saturday, June 11, 2011

Twisted Sketches - New Card Sketch

Evening Ladies

Gosh a week already since I last posted.... where does the time go? Must admit this has been kind of a long tough week in many ways. But I just wanted to welcome the new twisted sisters who have posted their first offical cards today. So please jump on over to Twisted Sketches and check out their takes on the latest twisted sketches card sketch! Love your work ladies..... can't wait to see more.

In the meantime I must make a start on my next card sketch! I can't wait to share it with you all this time next week.

Hope you are all having a great weekend..... anyone going to our local scrapbooking convention in Brissy? Anyone been even? I am thinking of going on Monday... thinking.

Til next time.... thanks for stopping by! Hugs xo Shirl

No comments: