Saturday, June 18, 2011

Twisted Sketches No 64 - Wood

Evening Ladies

Well it has been a long but somewhat productive day. Soccer at Maroochydore this morning and then after lunch I managed to make a twisted easel card using my new Tilda Goes Shopping stamp for my son's friend Hannah, who has a birthday this weekend.

But tonight I want to share with you another card especially made to share on Twisted Sketches. So please ladies be sure to head on over there and check out the other amazing cards created by my fellow twisted sisters. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Firstly this is the card I created for the sketch:



And this is a second card created from the same sketch:



Thanks for stopping by everyone. Hope you are having a great weekend.

Hugs

Shirl

7 comments:

Kendra said...

Shirl I love your little owls, so adorable! They're both so cute, it must have been hard picking which one to submit!

Shirl said...

lols Kendra funny you should say that... I sent them both to Anam and let her choose! Thanks xo S

~Mychl said...

These cards are super adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Shirl said...

Thank you so much xo S

Brianne Carter said...

Love how you used the stick on your card. I love owls! So cute! Great job...

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Brianne. I was trying to THINK outside the box a little. lols xo S

Anita said...

Shirl, this card just made me smile. Love how you used the stick. Hugs, Anita