Monday, July 11, 2011

Scrapping At Long Last!

Hi Ladies

OMG it feels like FOREVER since I have had the time to sit down and do some scrapbooking. All my friends have been posting about how many layouts they have done and all of a sudden WALLAH.... a free afternoon and I was scrapping away. I managed to get three (3) single layouts done that I wanted to share with you all tonight!

They consist of a scenic layout from my visit to New Norfolk, Tasmania, one of my gorgeous great nephew at 5 months proudly showing off how he can sit up! and lastly one of myself, Julz & Caz (who live in New Norfolk) when they came up to see Bon Jovi with me at Suncorp Stadium!

Kids are back at school tomorrow so I am really hoping to get another layout or two done this week. Mind you I have some cards to think about making as well so WHO KNOWS which I will end up doing!

Have a great evening ladies and thanks for stopping by my blog to check out my latest creations!

Hugs Shirl



3 comments:

Susan said...

Wow your mojo is back with great flair, Shirl! Love the pics of you and the girls and how gorgeous is that one of A? You are very clever with how you make things look so good :) TFS

Shirl said...

Awww **blushes** thank you so much Susan xo S

sleepydwarf said...

Love them Shirl. 3 beautiful LOs. That one of little A (not so little A any more?) is so sweet. Yay :)