Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sketch 68 - Circles

Hi Ladies

Well I am not quite sure what has happened but my last post with the above sketch challenge no longer seems to be here? So with another sketch challenge about to be posted I thought I best repost this one asap!

I am having such a ball designing on the Twisted Sketches site and am absolutely loving seeing all the wonderful cards and layouts that my fellow twisted sisters are producing each week!

This week's twist was circles:



Products used :

Bazzill
We R Memory Keepers - WhiteOut Collection
Flowers - handmade & prima
Happy Birthday Stamp
Paper doily
Pearl Brads
Magnolia Stamp - Tilda
Copic Ciao Markers
Kindy Glitz

Thanks for stopping by. Be back in a few days with a new card to share with you all. In the meantime don't forget that B Team's cards are now on display so pop over to the site and check out their wonderful creations!

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: