Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sketch 70 - Punch

Hello Everyone

Well it is that time of the week again where I get to share with you my latest creation for the wicked site Twisted Sketches. So please go grab a cuppa and take 10 mins to check out my fellow sistah's amazing card creations! Each week I swear they outdo themselves! But for now here is my take on this weeks great sketch:



For this card I used the following supplies:

Cardstock
Leftover pattern papers (sorry no longer know the names)
Ribbon
Kindy Glitz
Spellbinder Nestabilities Dies
Border Punch
Cool Edwin Stamp - Magnolia
Copic Ciao Markers
White Gel Pen
Kaisercraft Bling
Retired Stampin Up Word Stamp

Hope you have all had an amazing weekend and got your craft thing happening! Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Shirl

2 comments:

Tanyah Payne said...

oh such a cute card Shirl... i love it! :) x

Shirl said...

Thank you so much Tan! mwah xo S