Monday, July 4, 2011

Twisted Sketches No 66 - Blue

Morning

So sorry for the delay but the lovely Anam has had some issues with the Twisted Sketches site. There have been a few changes most importantly a new site address. So please be sure to update your bookmarks to :

www.twistedsketches.ORG

This fortnights sketch had the twist of the colour blue. So let me share with you all my take on it.



Products used this week included:

Bazzill cardstock
Papers from My Minds Eye - 48 sheet glitter pack
Bling - Kaisercraft
Roses assorted
Butterfly die cut (gift)

So be sure to head on over to Anam's new site to check out all the other gorgeous cards from my talented sisters. And don't forget to bookmark the new site Twisted Sketches

Have a great week everyone!

Hugs

Shirl

5 comments:

jamie long said...

I love all the details!

Sue said...

Such a pretty card! and the butterfly really sets it off :D

Brianne Carter said...

I absolutely love the embossing, the butterflies and all of the beautiful flowers! Great job.

Kendra said...

Pretty card Shirl! I love that butterfly!

Shirl said...

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments. Hugs xo S