Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cards for the Boys




Well after being so sick for so long I was delighted to get to sit down a few days ago and make some cards. The thank you card is going to Jordie's gym instructor who has been giving the boys a good work out to do each week during the soccer season (today will be our final day) and the other is just for the card box. I am not in love with that one but was dying to try out my lastest nestie die again!

Stay tuned for some more cards & a new Twisted Sketches Card coming up really soon.

Hugs

Shirl



2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love them both Shirl! Gorgeous papers you've used on the cards for perfect for Edwin! I really hope you are feeling better now and so glad you got a chance to craft! Look after yourself!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Aww thank you so much Danielle. As always too kind! Hugs xo S