Saturday, August 27, 2011

Twisted Sketches No 74 - Stamp



Well after a bit of an absence ladies I am finally back with the latest card I have had much pleasure creating for Twisted Sketches! This week's card had a twist of STAMP... so I quite literally used a stamped TILDA image from the Magnolia range of stamps.

Hope you all like my take on the sketch & please be sure to head over to Twisted Sketches to check out all the other stunning cards from my fellow Twisted Sketches Sistahs!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and getting some scrapbooking or card making done. It has been raining here most of the day so just perfect for making some more cards. I promise I will be back to share those again soon.

In the mean time the products used for this card :

Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Kaisercraft Papers & Precuts
Hydrangea Flowers & mini rose buds
Pearl spray
Bazzil Cardstock
Nestabilites
Stampin Up Stamps
Scallop Punch
Copic Ciao Markers
Glitter Brad

Thanks for stopping by ladies. Til next post!

Hugs

Shirl


5 comments:

jamie long said...

I love all the differnt layers, great job with the stamping too.

Kendra said...

Nice job with the copic coloring Shirl!

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Jamie and Kendra xo S

Sue said...

Gorgeous. Cute stamp and lovely colouring

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Sue xo S