Saturday, September 24, 2011

Beautiful Bree's Birthday Card

I made this card a couple of weeks back to give to my gorgeous Great Niece Bree for her birthday. I have been somewhat stuck on Twisted Easel cards of late. I love how stylish they look and how simple they are to create. I also loved using my new MS punch and my Cheery Lynn Design Doily die..... am so loving these dies at the moment. Just hanging out for the small exotic butterflies to come into stock. Have been doing prep work for layouts to take to my first ever retreat that is coming up in three weeks and I have notice there is lots of room on my sketches for doilies, punches and butterflies - too funny lols. Thanks for stopping by everyone. Hope you are all having a great weekend so far. Will be back shortly to upload my latest Twisted Sketches creation! Hugs xo Shirl

No comments: