Friday, September 23, 2011

Twisted Sketches No 76 - Paper

Goodness me.... who has totally and utterly forgotten to post last fortnight's card! Yep ME! So my apologies for that. Without further adieu here is the card creation I came up with using my sketch from Twisted Sketches. So please make sure you head over to this wonderful site and check out all the card creations from my wonderfully talented Twisted Sisters. Always great challenges for both cards and layouts on the site as well loads of inspiration for us all. Products used : Bazzill Cardstock - orange & cream Kaisercraft Peachy Keen pp's Magnolia "Tilda" stamp Memento Black Ink Copic Ciao Markers Bling Have a great weekend my friends. I will be back later on today to post the current sketch card challenge! Hugs xo Shirl

No comments: