Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Card & A Half Sketch Challenge

Evening Ladies Before I head off to bed I thought I would share another little something with you all. I was out of town this weekend just past and sadly missed my great nephew's first birthday! So once I got back on Sunday my number one priority was to try and get a nice card made on Monday before I caught up with my niece Trish and little Aiden on Tuesday morning. Lacking inspiration it was fate that when I checked my mail I had a notification from my gorgeous friend Helen Jolly's blog "Card & A Half". The sketch was all the inspiration I needed to create the following card. I managed to play with my new glimmer mists as well as my fairly new Cheery Lynn Design Doily die and Small Exotic Butterfly dies as well. Sadly the photography doesn't do it justice. So thank you Helen for coming up with another great sketch to inspire us all. So my friends be sure to head over to my friends blog and check out all the other ladies amazing creations! http://cardandahalf.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html#4290293087498152576
Have a great evening! Hugs Shirl

No comments: