Saturday, October 29, 2011

Noosa North Shore Retreat

Well my friends after the busiest of three weeks I am finally back..... and sooooo looking forward to a less rushed lifestyle for a few weeks at least! I can't believe my eldest will be out of school shortly for the year! Where has it gone? Well as you all know two weekends ago I was fortunate enough to go on my very first ever scrapbooking retreat with my good friend Susan and my gorgeous niece Trish. I think it is safe to say we all had a ball and a big thank you has to go to the lovely Ann from
Queensland Scrapbooking Retreats for organising a fantastic fun filled weekend! I can't wait to go again next year! Wish I could say I can attend them all but sadly I think one a year might be it for me! But I am thinking now I have done a scrapbooking retreat I would love to do a Stamp Camp as well! But enough talking.... here is the first of the layouts I managed to get done over the weekend. I think I ended up with 16 in total! And I have another 10 kits here ready to scrap! So many layouts so little time! This one is titled "Brothers In Arms". Jordie and his best mate when they got their year 7 badges at the end of last year! Jordie is a student councillor. Hope you are all having a great weekend and getting some time to craft away! Til tomorrow and another layout..... Hugs Shirl

No comments: