Saturday, October 1, 2011

Twisted Sketches #78 - Verse

Afternoon Everyone How slack am I? With school holidays this week time has totally gotten away from me! I was sure it was only yesterday that my latest card sketch challenge went up on the Twisted Sketches blog but OH NO!! It was last week! So I am again another whole week behind! I can't believe how quickly the days have flown by this holidays! Hard to believe next holidays that roll around will be Christmas and another school year will be over! But for now I best get this card up for all of you to see. Please don't forget to head over to the Twisted Sketches site so that you can check out the other great cards and layouts from my talented fellow sisters! Hope you have all been enjoying your weekends and have found some time to get crafty!
Thanks for stopping by friends! Hugs Shirl

No comments: