Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Twisted Sketches # 80 - Happy

Hi Girls So sorry I have been awol for so long. It has been a total MAD HOUSE around here of late. I have been away to my very first ever Scrapbooking Retreat, then my middle son Jordie has been on Year 7 camp and the very day after he got back we all left for Gladstone (nearly 6 hours drive away) for Nicayla's first away competition and also for her first Level 4 competition! Just wanted to catch up today but at least posting a couple of my Twisted Sketches cards that I am behind on. The first one I want to share went up on the blog two weeks ago (yes I am very behind! sorry ladies and Anam!). Sketch #80 had a theme of happy and here is my take on it!
So be sure to head on over to the Twisted Sketches blog and check out the amazing cards made by all the very talented ladies on the design teams. Hugs Shirl

No comments: