Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas Cards




Thought since I have been so slack of late it was time to start playing some catch up. Had a lovely evening out with two of my cherubs as we headed down to the big shopping centre just down the road to get a little festive. Carolling, Santa & of course spectacular fireworks to end the evening. The rain mostly stayed away til after the fireworks (which was good as it was mostly an outdoors event) and then we grabbed some takeaway before heading home.

Had to take some photo's of my latest card creations and wanted to share a couple before I dive into bed.

These two cards, celebrating christmas, I made on Tuesday when I went up to my niece's home town of Woodford to partake in her second Stampin Up Card Class. Aren't they both simply stunning cards?

Until next time friends. Happy crafting.

Hugs

Shirl

2 comments:

jamie long said...

These are both beautiful!

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Jamie xo S