Sunday, November 6, 2011

Twisted Sketches #84 - Buttons

Hello Friends

Sorry I am running so behind with posting my lastest Twisted Sketches card. I totally forgot to submit it on time with all the crazy that has been happening of late. So a big thank you to the gorgeous Anam for giving me a lovely reminder and a few extra hours to recreate my original submission. I am so glad I had the extra time but as I was so much happier with this card than the one I had created on time but forgot to submit!! So ladies don't forget to head on over to the blog and check out all the other amazing cards.



Products used:

Bazzill cardstock
kaiser purple bling
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Memento Ink
Copic Ciao markers
Martha Stewart punch around the page
mulberry roses
Stampin up word stamp
Nestability circle/scallop cirle dies

Have a great day.

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: