Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Twisted Sketches #86 - Shine

Good Afternoon

Well here I am again shameless late.... I think the silly season has arrived early and with a vengeance in this house anyway. I have been busily trying to fit in exercise, keeping up with the kids & all their activities, not to mention trying to get all my christmas cards made & written out plus teachers cards & handmade gifts. Then several days have been tied up with creating a little masterpiece for my nephew & niece in law who had their very first baby on Friday night!

So with my time at Twisted Sketches coming to closer and closer to an end I am excited to share with you my second last card. This week's twist was shine, anywhere, anyhow! Hope you like it.



Products Used:

Kaiser stamps - christmas stamp
Bazzil cardstock
Kaiser bling strips
Magnolia Stamps
Copic Ciao Markets
Unknown patterned paper
Cheery Lynne Doily Die
Kindy Glitz
Martha Stewart punch

Have a great day my friends & thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting!

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: