Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Card Time Again....







Seriously where do the years go each year? Life seems to get busier and busier and no sooner do we pack up the Christmas tree than we seem to be unpacking it again. Since I am up early trying to enjoy some QUIET time I thought I would share a few of my favourite cards from this years efforts! As some of you will know when it comes to my christmas cards I tend to keep them fairly simple as I always seem to end up making so many of them. This year I stopped just short of 30 handmade cards. All of them different.... no two the same! I can't help myself! There is certainly nothing wrong with creating all your cards the same but I just don't seem to be able to do that! Have yourselves a great day everyone and thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out my blog! Hugs Shirl

No comments: