Sunday, January 15, 2012

Twisted Sketches #89 - Sparkle

Evening Everyone

Well I am running a little behind with the kids being home from school but I wanted to take 5 mins to catch up and post my very first Twisted Sketches card sketch challenge for 2012! This week's twist was so up my alley "SPARKLE". I so love sparkle in any shape or form. Thanks Anam for another great challenge! So please be sure to head over to the blog and check out all the card creations this week. Welcome to all the new Twisted Sisters, great to be working alongside you & welcome back to all the other Sisters from last year. I am so looking forward to working alongside to you all. So I won't keep you waiting a moment longer. Here is my submission for the week. This card went on to become a 50th Birthday Card for a member of the family. I added a "5" "0" in small black chippie numbers to it.



Products used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Unknown pp (left over)
Martha Stewart Punch
White pen
Magnolia Stamp
Copic Pens
Flowers & mulberry roses
Store brought paper doily
Kindy Glitz
Ribbon
Kaisercraft Pink Bling
Nestabilities Circle & Scallop Circle Dies
Stampin Up Word Stamps.

Thanks so much ladies for taking the time to check out my blog. Now don't forget to head over to the Twisted Sketches Blog & get your weekly inspiration!

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: