Saturday, January 28, 2012

Twisted Sketches #91 - Old



Evening Friends

Well it has been a bit quiet in my household of late when it comes to craftiness. With the kids home on school holidays there just hasn't been much time to sit, relax and create! I have managed but this week (school went back on Monday - YIPEE!!!!) to make several cards and finish off a layout as well.

But tonight I wanted to share with you all my card creation for this week's Twisted Sketches Card Challenge. This weeks twist was "Old". Now I can't blame you for looking and thinking "old" what's old about this card. Well I took the challenge quite literally and didn't use anything new... if it wasn't in my stash or it was recently purchased it was out of bounds.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog everyone and don't forget to head over to http://www.twistedsketches.org/2012/01/twisted-cards-91.html to see all the other lovely creations for my fellow, very talented, sisters.

Products used:

Pattern Papers
Cardstock
Jewelled Pin
Lace
Border Punch
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Copic Ciao Markers
Kindy Glitz
Stamping Up Word Stamps
Staz On Black Ink
Nestabilities Circles &
Nestabilities Scallop Circles

Thanks everyone and hope you are all having a crafty weekend!

Hugs

Shirl

2 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful card Great coloring.

Shirl said...

Thank you so much Carol. Hugs Shirl xo