Sunday, January 8, 2012

Twisted Sketches

Well after a chaotic Christmas & indeed so far a Happy New Year I am finally back! After what seems like an eternity (and what has indeed been a good couple of months) I finally sat down yesterday to scrapbook for the first time I think since perhaps my October Scrapbooking Retreat. I managed to get two layouts done, as well as adding the finishing touches to two more layouts. I got out three new albums to set up for my Bon Jovi concerts from 2010 and then one for when Caz & Julz came to visit around the same time and lastly for my whirlwind visit to Tassie in March 2012. So I am a very happy scrapper indeed.

But this post is to share with you all a link to the Twisted Sketches site so you can check out some favourites from myself and fellow Twisted Sketches Sisters from 2011. My work is on display here but please be sure to check out the other three associated posts from the lovely Anam so you don't miss out on the highlights from all the girls.

I will be back soon to update my blog with the two new layouts I got done yesterday. For now I am off to my scrapdesk to see what I can create today.

Happy Scrapping one & all and I hope 2012 brings you the best INSPIRATION ever!

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: