Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crafty Crops Sketch Challenge



Thanks to a new FB page called Crafty Crops and to my "new" friend Suz who added me I have finally gotten back to do another scrapbooking layout at LONG LAST! The layout I created was based on their first sketch challenge. I was so impressed to see some 25 layouts already in the challenge photo album. Great work ladies. I so love seeing everyone's slightly different take on things.

Well I must get off here. I have been trying to make myself work out each and every day and now I am trying to have less computer time in the evenings so I can put myself to bed at a decent hour!

Night night, sweet dreams to you all. Thank you for stopping by my little blog.

Hugs

Shirl

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Great layout Shirl! Love the pic!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Danielle. Hugs xo S