Saturday, February 4, 2012




Evening

Well I have been rushed off my feet with special cards to make this week. This one perhaps the most special. Firstly my dd came home with an invite to her friends pool party on Tuesday afternoon. The girls are identical twins! They love crafting so I knew I had to do something special! Then my middle ds had a call inviting him to a friends pool party this afternoon. Another male card needed this time with some flair! Then lastly my DH rang up our Nan & Pop to schedule an appointment. They are always so busy it is best not to just drop around as they probably won't be home lols. Well lucky my DH did as I hadn't check my birthday book for February yet and had totally forgotten it was Pop's 70TH on Monday! There is a small family get together happening during the day. So I have managed to make 4 or 5 cards in the past three days.

The one featured above is for Pop (surprise, surprise!!) Nan is a very talented card maker as well so I had to come up with something extra special! Thanks to my gorgeous lil sis Caz for this idea and the instructions too. You're da bomb sis!

Hope it inspires you all to create something extra special for a loved one. In the meantime I am off to bed for some well earned rest!

Sweet dreams or have a great day to those of you on the opposite side of this glorious world we live in!

Til next time.....

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: